Wednesday, December 26, 2007

wed,


Hope everyone had a great Christmas. We got up about 6:00 and started ripping stuff open. Then we spent the rest of the day playing with our new toys. The kids got some great new video games (Halo3, Guitar Hero3, Dance^2 Revolution, and Mario Galaxy) and we had fun with that. I got Tim a subscription to Xbox LIVE so he (we... I) can play on the internet against other people. After doing that for all of a day now I can honestly say that I suck at the first person shooters. Some of these kids are just crazy good. Mary liked the digital photo frame I made for her and she got me a 16ga. finish nailer that I wanted so we are all good. Then around dinner time her dad and Susie came over as well as her niece, her boyfriend and their son. It was nice to have a little kid in the house and we all enjoyed that big-ass ham that our neighbor gave us. So all in all it was a very happy day.

-Sometimes those safety regulations on cars seem kind of stupid. Here is a reminder of why they are important.

-And I will never forget those words my mom told me when I was a little boy. "Just because you CAN make a motorcycle out of 24 chainsaw motors, does not mean you SHOULD" She is ver wise. The guy in the video.... not so much.

I played Guitar Hero 3 just enough to realize I suck at it. It really has nothing to do with playing guitar, and I think it actually works against me that I do. This kid is amazing. I just wish he had put that much time into playing real guitar.

9 Year Old Beats Hardest Guitar Hero Level - Watch more free videos

No comments: