Thursday, October 26, 2006

stuff


Well we close on the house tomorrow. I can't take any time off of work so it is going to be kind of crazy getting moved but we will get there. Ranger Rick is coming over Sunday and I think Tom is going to be over also. I would really like to have three guys to move the bowling ally bench top that is in my workshop. Dwight and I moved it out there. He was okay with it, but it just about killed me.
There is a couple that is interested in our house and requested a second showing. *woot*. They want to make the shop a bedroom. Here is what I think about that: #1. That is a total waste of a shop. #2. I don't give a crap as long as they buy the house.

Here is a silly toy that I think is really funny. A a retro bluetooth headset for your phone.
Here is a very simple but very hard (for me at least) game. I got to 25.something seconds and had to quit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That game you linked is tough, I hit the 28 second mark and just couldn't get beyond it. There doesn't seem to be a set formula to control pitch and the carom of the top ball on the paddle. It seems that the least amount of sudden motion works best.