Monday, October 23, 2006

happy birthday, iPod.

Yup. The iPod turned five today. Hard to believe that only five years ago they introduced the little gem. Now five years and 70,000,000 units later they are a part of our culture.
I got a chuckle from a friend of mine. He is a PC user and we were talking about computers. He was asking me how to get rid of spyware or whatever that stuff is. I told him I don't know because we have three mac's and have never had a virus or anything like that. He said he did not like Apple computers, but he loves iTunes. Ok. So the only Apple software you can run on your virus infested PC is iTunes and you love it... but you don't like Apple? I kind of chuckled.

Break.com had this video of a drag racer's tires @1000fps. Pretty amazing. Also Darwin missed this guy by a few feet. Finally an instructional video on how NOT to tear down a building.

Steve needs one of these:

No comments: