Sunday, October 08, 2006

new toys and stuff.

These look like a lot of fun. Really amazing how small they are. Fairly cheap too. Well... sort.


Oh, yea. Mary was reading some of the papers we got with the new house. One of them told of all the appliances that are in the house. Including a "free standing Steve".

Here is a website with a bunch of workshop tours. Kind of fun to look at other people's shops. Some are amazing because the are so messy. Some because they are so small. Other's are just amazing. I chatted with Terry Hatfield via e-mail when I was looking for a saw. Very nice guy. He had nothing but good things to say about the Griz' saw, and I was sold on it until I found a new Unisaw for the same money. His work bench is too nice to be in a shop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd get one of those minicopters as long as I don't have to play that song or decorate our house like that in order to fly it. Yikes.

Anonymous said...

Does that mean I will be required to stand and I'm free, or that I require no additional legs? Nobody asked me!

brent said...

Take us to your stove?