Monday, June 26, 2006

stuff...

HERE is a steam powered robot. Although it looks more like a steam powered R/C car, it is still pretty cool.
This woman is getting ready to do her 12th triathalon. Oh, did I mention she is 88 years old?
I watched Biker Buildoff on the Discovery Channel tonight. I was really impressed with a bike by Matt Hotch. His company is called Hotmatch (get it). That alone made me like the guy. So I googled him and checked out his website. Holy crap. Nice bikes. I really like his style. But check out the website. Whoever did that did an amazing job. The bike he did on the show was the V-Lux. It has air suspension and no rear disk on the huge back wheel that took 100 hours to machine. He hid the disk on the inboard sprocket on the tranny. Way cool. He hid all of the electronics inside the back half of the fuel tank. Very clean. That is exactly how I would have done it. All I need is some time, talent, money, creativity, and ambition. Other then that I am set.

No comments: