Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sorry to inform everyone...

All of a sudden I have been flooded with a ton of "if you send us your info. we will send you one trillion dollars and eighty-nine cents" e-mails. I don't know why. I never got any, and now I get them all the time. I usually don't read them, but this one caught my eye. Note the part in red.

WE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM A LADY CALLED, MISS CAROL BECKY, SHE CALLED US YESTERDAY WITH THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER:8668623100 IFORMING US THAT YOU ARE DEAD SINCE LAST YEAR, SHE SAID THAT WE SHOULD SEND HER YOUR CHEQUE TO HER HOME ADDRESS: 1011 S 7TH ST. WATERTOWN, WI 53094, USA, BECAUSE SHE IS YOUR NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY TO YOU, AND SHE ALSO TOLD US THAT YOU INSTRUCTED HER TO CLAIM YOUR PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOUR MONEY IN CASE YOU ARE NOT HERE TO BE FOUND ON EARTH.

-In case you did not hear about the kid that took an BMW M5 for a spin on John Travolta's airstrip and launched the car 200 feet in the air before it hit a tree FIFTEEN feet in the air, here is an interesting follow up on it. EDIT: I just found the link to the thread on the M5 message board.


From Break.com comes an image that I thought was funny.

No comments: