Saturday, March 03, 2007

The only thing better....

The only thing better than having a blade on your truck is having a good neighbor that has one :-) I was out working on the dirveway today. There was a huge drift across it and i took the blower to it and then a shovel to work where the truck tracks were. At the bottom was a huge ass ice damn that was going to be a bioitch to break up. My neighbor Scott backed his Ram truck out and ran the blade across it and it was done that quickly. Damn that is nice.
We did not have all that much snow, but the wind was amazing and pushed everything all over the place. I think we are done now.

Here is the best USB powered office toy I have seen. I just wish they showed the interface on the computer that controls it. Great stuff.

Found this on Fark. Seems to be a bit of a cruise missle in flight.

No comments: