Monday, March 12, 2007

day off today :-)

*whoot*
I got up and it was about 60 degrees out and not too windy. So I decided to take the r/c plane out. I won a wireless video camera on the internet a while back and mounted it on top of the plane. Have not gotten to use it yet though. So I went out and got everything hooked up. I have to hook up the receiver to a camcorder and hook up all the batteries. I was afraid that I would forget to check the trim on the plane or something stupid like that since I was worrying about the video. I flew the plane and made a really ugly landing. But when I checked the video, I had forgotten to take it off of pause so I got nothing. DOH! Now it is too windy to go out.
I really messed up my back anyway. Must have turned weird or something, but I am in a lot of pain and really don't see doing much on this most magnificant day. What a waste.
Here is my plan for our world domination. Instead of sending our children over seas to kill these people why don't we just give them all cars and let them do it themselves. Much cheaper and safer for our guys. (and gals)


-HOLY CRAP! I watched this video of a kid flying an r/c chopper. After he takes off i was like, "oh, this is not good". He is all over the place usually inverted. Just amazing. And in the end I am pretty sure he ran it out of gas and auto-rotated down to the ground inverted (no more smoke out of engine) and then flipped it at the end. Not the softest landing but still damn amazing.

No comments: