Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wed stuff.

I had the day off. Surfed a bit and found some cool stuff.
This is THE most amazing waterfall you will ever see. Wow.


-I got sucked into the Barrett-Jackson auctions this past weekend. Naturally the big story was the twin blower Caroll Shelby owned "super snake" 427 cobra that went for $5 million bucks. But they also had the piano that John used when he composed "imagine" as well as a 12 string that George played on (i think) the white album. There were a couple of OCC bikes that sold with the cars that they were made to tie in with. One was an old 'vette and another was a 68 charger. Those were kind of cool.

-I got to thinking about the aircraft bone-yard in AZ and looked it up. I had not been over it for a few years, so I checked it out. That is kind of fun to tour.

No comments: