Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Longest Yard


Well it is July now. I have mowed the yard about five times. Still waiting for the neighbors to get their mower out (of the living room) and mow the back for the FIRST time. Looks nice, guys. This eyesore brought to you by the local chapter of Habitat for humanity.
Back to work today. 2 weeks goes by fairly quickly when on vacation. I took these dates just because they were the only ones I could get, but as it turned out it was a great choice. It was the 2 weeks the kids are in driver's ed and I was able to shuttle them around for that. They had to drive during the day, class at night. Tim has football practice also so I was busy.
I got some cabinets built for the shop. Pictures ASAP.
If you think you need a bigger subwoofer in your car you might try this one. But then you would need a bigger car. And new windows after they are literally blown out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I lived next to that yard, I would send a picture to the local paper and also to one of the local TV stations to see if I could get a reaction.

Brass Pear said...

That really sucks. I'd call the city and make them send them a notice. The city will mow it for them and charge them if they don't get their shit together. If I were you, I'd get the for sale sign ready. I think the writing's on the wall for your neighborhood. Too bad, since you've put all that work into it....