Monday, February 09, 2009

Monday

Left work early today because it was a slow day and I have tomorrow off. Sweet. I am working on making a jig for making box joints on the table saw with a dado stack. I got the sled part done and am trying to make it so that I can attach other jigs to the front of it for different things so I don't have to keep making that part over.
Naturally I love the Woz. He is the number 1 geek of all time as far as I am concerned. His book is really good if you want something to read. Anyhow, the idea of him being on Dancing With the Stars does not sound like a good idea. We shall see I guess.
**
I found this really amusing. A collection of letters sent to corporate headquarters of major corporations. Some of them are really funny and all are well written. It is fun to see the response to them. Well done, sir.

No comments: