Sunday, December 28, 2008

sunday

How many matchsticks does it take to make a full sized F1 race car? Well, I don't know. But this guy does. The real news story here is that he has a woman in his life besides his mom.

Here is my contribution to the whole global warming thing. I am still not convinced if it is a problem or not, nor am I saying that this guy has the solution. Merely that it is interesting and he has a few good points.

Last night when I was watching kids play guitar I saw this kid. I really like this little man, but somebody needs to tell these kids that if they take all that time they wasted practicing guitar, they could have learned how to beat the hard level on Guitar Hero like everyone else.
One more kid for you to watch if you wanna. He is really good with many instruments and just looks natural doing it.

No comments: