Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday

Today I got up and hit it again. I have a bunch of grass that I planted that died. It is all around where I built. I also filled in a bunch of dead spots in the yard. Well... right after I planted that grass we got rain every day for weeks. Hence the floods here. Well the grass grew like crazy. Then one day I looked and it was all dead. It never really took roots since it was so wet. What is worse, the spots that I had filled in came in really strong and now there are dead spots all around the yard. So I dug up all the dirt and replanted it today. I cleaned some more of the carsiding on the deck and that is ready to seal up tomorrow. I used oxygen bleach and it really took off the crud. Mary went to Fareway yesterday and got steaks. There was some confusion about what she wanted, I guess because she came back with 4 steaks that weighed over five pounds. So $40 later I was grilling up some of the nicest steaks you ever saw. After dinner I went fishin' and did not catch much. It was still nice. Then I sat on the porch and watched the sunset. I should have taken the picture sooner, but you get the idea...


-here is a video of the ZR1 vette's run at Nurburgring sync'd up with the Viper ACR. Both boast over 600 hp and it was a pretty close battle. VIDEO

No comments: