Saturday, July 05, 2008

Saturday

Big Tim came down today. His son is playing bass now and I am selling off some of the stuff that I don't need, so that worked out well. We went out to a Mexican place here in town. That was nice. Then I started on the dog door on the side of the patio. That took about 3 hours by the time I got it to work for what I am doing.


This guy makes ME feel smart :-)


Mary and the kids are out of town visiting relatives, but I had to stay here and work Friday. It was really cool when I got off work and I had the whole house to myself and I could do anything I wanted. Then about 10 minutes later the novelty wore off and I felt alone. There were fireworks going off all night and it reminded me that I should be with them watching them. They will be home tomorrow and I will be glad.

No comments: