Saturday, November 17, 2007

stuff

I had to work late this weekend, so I did not get much done.
But here is some stuff I came across tonight when I was surfing.
You may have figured out by now that I think Fox "News" is a big joke and Bill O' is the fat punchline. This video is kind of good. It shows how Bill preaches against sex on tv and exploiting women but the whole time he is showing the videos on tv. Best of both worlds. Take the high road, AND show some T&A. Nice work Bill.
-Here is a story of a p-38 Lightning that was ditched in 1942. The sand shifted recently and there it was.
-Here is the gun you need for you next pheasant hunt.
-Some fool paid almost 10K to buy some other guy's character in World of Warcraft. This kind of thing happens a lot, but usually not on this scale. Well Blizzard frowns upon it and three days after he got the character Blizzard locked it out.

No comments: