Friday, July 13, 2007

a dingo ate my baby..


Gotta work late this weekend, so the whole deal is shot.. but hey what can you do?

-here is some justice. I love stories like this.

-Talk about putting a happy spin on things: This is amazing. There is a parade. Float loses brakes. Citizen struck by float. Serious head injuries. Except for a tragic accident, the 35th annual Bath Heritage Days parade went off without a hitch.
Then the article spews a bunch of fluff and paints a picture of a parade that was perfect in every way. They never actually said what the incident was. One of the FARK readers found that in another article WTF? Is this FOX news reporting about the war or something?

Some contractors were at the hospital today. They had a Toro Dingo. I have seen those before and thought they were cool little front loaders. But these guys had attachments for it filling up a trailer. What a great little machine. They used a forklift to bring in palets of stuff, a tiller to cultivate the bed, a front loader to bring in mulch and I also saw an auger on the trailer as well as a back hoe. So I looked up the attachments that are available for it. Sheez, there are over 30 of them. You can even get a cement mixer on it. I think I need one of them. That and another job.

-OUCH "we're not doin' that anymore!"

-HOLY CRAP!



-Better then this I guess.

-DAMN! This guy knows how to use Illustrator. Amazing stuff.

1 comment:

Brass Pear said...

Damn! Ouch is right. He's one lucky SOB.