Tuesday, April 03, 2007

day off!


I had today off. I am working on a desk and shelf for Alex's room and got some of that done. Then I was thinking about the camera I wanted to buy with my part of the "extra" money from the closing. I had been looking on the interweb and found them much cheaper then Best Buy so I had not really considered getting one there. Besides the fact that Best Buy sucks. Anyhow, for some reason I looked on their site today and they had it on sale, which made it fairly close to the price I would pay to order it in. So I headed out there to check it out. But when I got there, the camera I wanted was on sale, but I was sure it was less then that on the 'net. So I called Stove in MN and he looked it up. Sure enough it was wrong. The kid said he would match the price.
That is totally bogus, but the end result was I got it for the price I wanted. It is a Canon Digital Rebel XT. I shot a couple hundred pictures with it today and it seems like it is pretty cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad I could help in preventing BFB from asking you to bend over. That's West Music's job!