Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wed.

Well I am sitting here looking forward to getting picked up for drunk driving. They are supposed to pick me up in about 10 min to take me to the simulator and load me up to drive. That should be interesting.
It is 68 here in Iowa City. Holy cow I see it is 98 in Paul's Valley! I can't imagine that right now because this just feels GREAT.
I will be mowing in the next few days. That will make it official and I can't wait.
Gotta dash. More later.
**
Okay. I am back. Today was the control day I guess because as soon as I took a drink of the juice I knew there was nothing in it. But yet, you have to go through all of the same process as if it were packin' including the part where you sit in the little room and surf the net while you "sober up".
Here is the really funny part: As I was driving the simulator I got a phone call. Naturally I let it go to voice mail. When I was in the sober-up room I checked my voice mail. "Hi, this is Rachael at the National Driving Simulator. It says here that you might be interested in coming in to do a study. If you are interested, please call me at XXX-XXXX. How funny is that. I was like 30 feet away from here driving the car and she was calling me to see if I was interested in driving the car. Um.... YES.. yes I am interested.
Anyhow, once again it was prety fun to do and any time I can get paid to have fun.. well sign me up.

No comments: