Friday, April 24, 2009

FRIDAY!

85 outside, gotta get busy.. but first this:
Here is something that you don't often hear an 82 year old guy say, "When I opened the door, he started toward me and I kicked him in the balls," STORY HERE
So much for, "GET THE HELL OFF OF MY LAWN!". I bet those 2 come up with a better story as to why they are in prison.
**
Gotta get busy making some rails to enclose the flower planter on the deck. I need to make it so it matches the other 2 and also keep the dog out. He likes to chew up flower bulbs. After that I need to get back to work on the book cases. I decided to cut the dados in the sides and everything and then go ahead and stain and poly the insides of the panels. I will do the glue up and then do the outsides when it is together. I think it will be so much easier to get poly on if the panels are laid out flat. Also if a bit of glue oozes out and i don't get it ALL off there won't be the problem of stain not taking there. See how it goes... Here is a Sketchup of the project. It will have crown molding around the top, but I was too lazy to draw it in.

No comments: