Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday

Got the drawers done today on the new cabinets in the shop. This is actually one of the cabinets I had done. It has drawers for all of my air tools and the brads and staples for each.

This is a corner shot of that cabinet and the new one.

These drawers are lined with the pool table felt that Harbach gave me last time I was up there.

Here is the whole cabinet. The top will have a few hundred holes in it to be used as a down draft table. It is hooked up and ready to go, I just need to get the holes drilled.

The part on the right has a shelf where I keep the sanders and also the biscuit jointer. I am not sure what I will do with the space under that shelf. That will be later on....
**
I think we really need one of these for our pond.

Amazing New Water-Powered Jet Pack - Watch more Free Videos
******
Travis will jump anything. This dude is just nuts.

If you don't believe me, here is more proof:
Travis Pastrana hydro-jump

3 comments:

Armpit Studios said...

That would keep the pond good & aerated. And I bet it's really quiet too. ;)

Armpit Studios said...

Oh, and nice drawers. I see a pocket hole.

Brass Pear said...

Travis is nuts!

Nice pond thingy. Looked like it'd be fun.