Monday, May 21, 2007

monday

Bummer. 24 is over now. Kind of a slow ending, but another great season overall.

Here is the video that ended one career. Hopefully it ended the career of the guy that came up with the idea too. Mary and I always joke about the dance, but for some reason I looked it up today and found out it was even worse then I remember. My fav. is after he rolls on the floor and runs away from the camera like a little girl.


No matter what you think of Al Gore, you gotta like 3 Apple 30" cinema displays.

-Here is a Woz update.

3 comments:

matt said...

Thanks for the flashback Brent. A coked up ego will definitely fry any sensibilities one would normally have.

Anonymous said...

I'd completely forgotten about this video. Jeez, he couldn't tell that was a really bad idea?

Yikes!?!

Anonymous said...

Was he into dudes or what?