I just got the router table fence done. I used the laminate flooring that I had left over from the project here at home and made the face of the fence with it. That stuff is slick and tough so I thought it would be ideal. I made a opening in the top that sucks air through channel in the fence away from the bit. I was not sure if that would work or not, but it turned out really well. I don't really know why I put Lexan on the top part, but it was kind of cool to watch the chips go flying into the channel. I ran a bunch of oak through it and there was absolutely no dust escaping. I was kind of nervous about cutting the hole, but it worked out great. I have had ideas before that I thought were great and wondered why nobody ever did it that way before... only to find out there was a reason that nobody did it that way. I have to build doors for the front of the cabinet, but that will have to wait. I have too many other irons in the fire right now.