Monday, June 22, 2009

monday

I got through the weekend. I had to work, so we kind of skipped over Father's day. No big deal. One of our neighbor families is moving and another neighbor had a party for them. I went over after I got off work and had a really nice time on Saturday. We decided we need to think of more reasons to have neighborhood parties.
**
So is this the real Stig?
**
This is a creepy video of what happens when a kid with obviously big troubles gets his WOW account deleted by his mom. And, no, the remote will not fit up there.

Cancelled WoW Account Meltdown - Watch more Funny Videos
***
Here is a great quote..
Iconoclast to the last, one of Carbondale’s most intriguing personalities, John Palmer, died at his home Monday evening, June 15, after a long and courageous battle with cancer. According to his younger daughter, Aurora, among his last words were: “I can’t believe Keith Richards outlived me.” John was 62.

No comments: