Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday

Wow, I have really not been on here much at all. I have been busy with so many other things that I have really not been on the computer too much. During which time I missed an email saying that we needed to do one more thing to get the kids signed up for school. Mary found it, but it was too late. I went in this morning and got it worked out and they started at Kirkwood. That is hard to believe.
**
My neighbor Dan and I worked hard on his deck all weekend, but did not make the deadline of Sunday at 3:00 when his party started. We really just have to finish the rails and it will be done. We are taking a couple of days off and then hopefully finish it up this week. I really want to have a weekend to do other things. The problem is he works late and the days are getting shorter.
**
I have not checked in on the tech world to know what is going on. But I did stumble across this link on facebook of all places.
**
This guy is amazing!

No comments: