Thursday, April 19, 2007

GOOD FOR YOU!

Some of the families that were supposed to be interviewd on NBC because they lost family in the shooting at VT have now refused to be interviewed because they showed that damn video.
I went on a bit yesterday about the role that the media plays in this crap and after I did they only confrimed what I said. They showed that damn tape over and over again. All day long. Mary was watching TV and FOX was still playing it when I went to bed. I watched about a min. or two of it. That was plenty. What are you going to learn from it? That he was a messed up piece of shit? Well duh. So why are they giving him what he wanted by making him famous? And the next piece of shit that wants to kill himself will see how much "glory" you can get and it will all start over again.
I am tired of them. That is why I have no idea what is going on in the world these days. I don't watch the news. But if I did, I probably would still wouldn't.
Thank God for Fark :-) That is where I get most of my news.

1 comment:

matt said...

In a documentary about Noam Chomsky a TV news producer said the lead stories for news outlets follows this formula, "If it bleeds, it leads". Pretty much never fails to follow that formula. Stewart on the Daily Show was talking to an Iraqi government official Wednesday night and pointed out that on Wednesday there were the equivalent deaths of 5 VT massacres in Iraq.