Friday, April 06, 2007

FRIDAY!


*whoot*
A woman scorned.....
What happens when you flirt on the radio with a woman while your pregnant wife is at home with your turbo Esprit (registered in her name) and an eBay account? Somebody got the deal of the century.

-I am not sure how I dislike more.. Bill or Geraldo. But it sure is fun to watch these two big-mouth-know-it-alls go at each other. I have to admit that this is the one issue I agree with Bill about. But he is still a dick head.


Well here is something you don't see every day. I think Stove might have linked to this story years ago.. not sure. But here is an interview with the guy that built a perfect 1/3 scale Ferrari 312. He built the flat 12 engine, learned how to make tires and glass so he could make the correct lenses for the lights. I just can not even express how amazed I am with this.