Sunday, March 18, 2007

sunday

I spent the day working on the other house. They are going to inspect it tomorrow. I had to take care of a few things before they did. That wound up taking up all day, but it is done.

" I don’t have much time to work on it,” says Olson, a high school senior in Michigan. “It’s more of a weekend project.
The kid is talking about the device he made in his basement that achieves nuclear fusion.
Oh, yea? Well when I was in high school I made a birdhouse!

-HERE is a really great story from Iowa that made it onto Fark.

-If you are going to document your crimes with a digital camera you are stupid. If you leave the camera at the crime scene, then you are beyond stupid. You are these guys.

-So the iPod has been out for over five years. Never have I seen one on sale anywhere. Why would they? Then there is this.

-and finally HERE is the coolest bathtub ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen ads for that bathtub on TV or magazines. As cool as it is, it sure looks like a big ol' water waster.