Thursday, February 08, 2007

How ironic...

How ironic that The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention should JUST FRIGGIN KILL THEMSELVES. Yea, that is right. KILL THEMSELVES. Before they can reproduce. They are calling for an apology from GM and that they pull the superbowl ad where a ROBOT jumps off of a bridge. Oh, wait. It does not even do it. It was A DREAM. AND IT WAS A ROBOT. It was a commercial.
I have never heard of them before. Now I have. And I think they should just STFU. They can get on a bus with the ACLU and blow themselves up because they piss me off to no end. They take what are good causes and with their knee jerk over the top reactions to everything trivialize and even make a joke of the very causes that they tell themselves they are helping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go boy. Snap,Snap,Snap

matt said...

Thanks for the heads up! I was able to make a donation to them online.