Monday, February 05, 2007

-Guy in Oregon hits his 18 month old son multiple times with stun gun. Have fun in prision, BIOTCH!
-Guy here in Coralville won't be going to prison after he made a deposit to the bank with his stash of pot in it. Seems he went in and asked the bank to give it back and they did. No evidence. Case dismissed. LOL.

I was really impressed with Prince last night during the superbowl. Hella rain going on and he still pulled it off. They did a crappy job mixing it as I could not tell there was a bass player and could only hear a few cymbols from the drummer, but that was not his fault. I am not a big fan of his, but was relieved to see somebody just go out play the shit out of some music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup. I saw the YouTubes of his performance today. The guy is just an incredible talent. Monster guitarist too.

I'm Wayne, and i'm purple.

Anonymous said...

I concur. He's a guitar wailing mofo, that's fer sure.