Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday

Leo posted this link. This really pissed me off. Some professor doing a documentary on the Chicago black folks that took over our neighborhood and forced us to move. It examines "How much (is Iowa City) willing to change so that everyone can fit in?" Sorry, but you moved here because we give you a place to live, food, an education. You came here because the crime rate is so much lower then in Chicago. At least for now. You walked around my neighborhood with your pants around your ass yelling like everybody in the world gives a shit about what you think. And now she is going to tell us that we need to change to meed their needs?
Just go fuck yourself. I bet that she and her professor friends do not live in a neighborhood what was over run with angry black kids standing around in the street and writing "FUKE YO" in the wet cement of your sidewalk. I would have to pay an obsene amount of money for the kids to ride the school bus the 2 plus miles to school but we let the Chicago kids ride for free to eat free food in the morning that mom already got food stamps for. I was going to pay the fees for the bus even though my taxes in Iowa City already leave my ass hurting, but I looked at the gangs waiting to get on the bus and realized the only ones that can afford to ride the bus are the ones that don't pay for it. So I drive my kids each day.
If they want to feel like they fit in then they can pull their damn pants up, quit yelling, and just generally start acting like decent human beings.
I never used to feel this way. Iowa City did this to me and it pisses me off.
My boss worked at the food bank for her church. Most of the people were nice, but one guy came in with ten min left and was extremely mad because they did not have any more vegetarian entres. WTF? I did not even know they offered that. And if you are that picky, then you need to turn around and leave. "YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO OFFER VEGETARIAN FOODS". Here is an idea. STFU and go dig in the garbage and see if you can find a nice spinich lasagna you piece of shit.
Okay, I am done now.

-in other news, Paris is out of jail, but she has to stay in her multi million dollar home. OMG. In an totally unrelated story, the LA county announced a 25 million dollar renovation of the police station. Okay, that would never really happen. They would never announce it.

No comments: