Friday, November 17, 2006

WELCOME HOME, AARON

My brother Aaron is home in TX. Back from his second tour of Iraq. Have not talked to him yet (CALL ME, BRO) but I am sure he is glad to be home and I know the rest of us are glad he is back safe.

On to stupid stuff.... PS3 on sale today. I checked eBay to see how much people are shelling out so they don't have to wait a week or two until Sony "finds" a bunch of them they did not know they had and accidentally created a mob frenzy and media hype of such stupid scale that people are getting robbed in line and shot. I came across this. Some jerk is selling an email address that he created FREE on yahoo. It is so that you will have a "trusted" email address. WTF? I guess whomever bids on this ($280 so far) deserved to take it in the shorts. Oh, wait. Here is the same BS with a gmail account. Some fool payed $280 for a gmail account. A fool and his money....

Here is a guy with money that is not a fool. Check out his garage.


And finally this: "Herro I'm a Mac" commercial.

No comments: