Thursday, September 07, 2006

morons with a mower.



I guess I should just be happy they are mowing at all. One of the kids next door in the HABITAT FOR HUMANITY house mowed 2 days ago. Took him about 3 friggin hours. Mow for 1 min. Shut it off. Kick the soccer ball against the house. Kick the soccer ball against my truck AGAIN. Start the mower and mow for one min. REPEAT.
I noticed that it looks really crappy when they get done. So I looked at the mower as it sat in the yard while he was taking a soccer break. It was visibly tipped from 20 feet away. One of the wheels is set all the way down I would guess. It leaves a kind of terrace looking path as they mow. One side is long. the other side is scalping the yard. Nice.
So three hours later I am getting in my truck and I look at what he did. He mowed down along the fence in our back yards. But as soon as the fence ended, he took a sharp left and moved over three feet into their yard. It is not like he drifted off course. He stopped, moved over and then kept going. The blue line is an extension of our property line and the red shows where he mowed. Ours was not mowed yet so I guess that he thought I could mow part of their damn yard too. Nope I mowed the next day right down the property line and left this big ass tribute to their stupid lazy asses in their yards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leaving that strip will probably make them think that nobody is supposed to mow near those utility boxes. I doubt they'll get the hint.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...