Wednesday, June 21, 2006



Hey, First post.
I am on vacation for 2 weeks. Was hoping to take on some big project, but seem to be piddling around with small stuff instead. I have been moving stuff around in the shop trying to get it laid out better. Also trying to make cabinets with doors on them so it just looks neater and also makes the place a lot lighter after they are painted white. Amazing how much difference that makes.
I got a new deck for my truck. Plays mp3 CD's and hooks into my iPod. I am hoping to get it hooked up tomorrow. It has enough power onboard to run the speakers, but I think I will just use the amps in the back since they are there and .. well .. it looks cooler. Plus I spent a LOT of time running all that wire so I am going to use them. I like the manual crossover too. I can reach it from my seat and it is just easier to adjust then the electronic ones.

No comments: