Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday



What a great day. It was about 50 and sunny. I washed 2 cars and a truck and defrosted the freezer in the garage and moved it to a better place (closer to the door)
I got the tool cabinet finished and put under my bench. That worked out really well. I want to make 2 more cabinets to fit under there, but I need to make something for the house first. Otherwise it just looks bad. I started using pegboard for the bottom of drawers in the shop a while back. It works well because you can put dividers into them and put small 3/4" screws from the bottom and hold them in place. It is quick and easy, and you can move the dividers when your needs change.
**
I really liked these five second films.

3 comments:

Armpit Studios said...

Corner chisel! I just used mine yesterday. For the first time since I bought it maybe 5 years ago. :)

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...


تتشرف شركة تنظيف بالخرج وتتقدم شركتنا بخدماتها مع فريق من المتخصصين والخبراء فى تنظيف وصيانه وكل مايتعلق بها من اعمال التنظيف ومكافحة الحشرات.
شركتنا شركة تنظيف منازل بالخرج سوف نساعك فى الحصول على أفضل خدمات تنظيف البيوت والمنازل فى أقل وقت وبدون مجهود وبجودة فائقه لم تحصلى عليها من قبل وسوف تستعيدى جمال منزلك المبهر والمميز.
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالخرج
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخرج
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالخرج
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخرج
شركة رش مبيدات بالخرج