Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Quisp and stuff

HOLY COW QUISP IS ALIVE!!! HE'S ALIVE I SAY!! Okay, I am dating myself here, but I used to love Quisp. The cereal was great, the toy inside that shot the little hook was cool and besides Quisp could kick Quakes ass any day of the week.

HERE is a chance to pick up Gene Simmon's Axe.

Gravely ill woman kills son, is freed, kills husband I can't even think of what to add to that one.

This guy Gustov is not a bad little guitar player. He has a lot of videos on Goo.. ..er .. um.. You Tube. I liked THIS one because he is playing a mini guitar.

OUCH..... A WOMAN has suffered severe burning to her anus after being struck by lightning which hit her in the mouth and passed right through her body.

2 comments:

Brass Pear said...

Yep, you can sometimes get that Quispy goodness at Cub foods. The kids and I love it.....

brent said...

I don't even remember what it tasted like. Just know that I loved that stuff. Wonder why they went away for so long.